Friday, August 1, 2008

Be True To Your School

This weekend is my high school reunion. I'm going. I don't know why I'm going, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. (Which, oddly enough, is my attitude toward high school.) I don't know if anyone will remember me, I don't know if I'll remember anyone, I don't know if I'll remember dancing on the tables and mooning the class president. (I'm joking, of course. If I'm going to be dropping trou, I'll be sure and have someone record the event.)

So, in honor of my dragging myself out of the house in order to drink overpriced liquor and make small talk with people I haven't thought about in 20 years and won't want to see for another 40, I've placed my first official poll over there >>>>> on the sidebar.

Please vote. If you don't, you're letting the terrorists win.

Have a nice day, and we thank you for your support.